Achievements in 2016
"COTTONGURU TM Media has been associated as a Media Partner with various International and National Cotton and Textile conferences during year 2016."
- “World Cotton Outlook”, Dhaka (Bangladesh) organized by IBC Asia, Singapore.
- “Bangladesh-India Cotton Festival 2016”, Dhaka (Bangladesh) organized by Bangladesh Cotton Association.
- “2 nd Annual Asia Cotton and Textile Summit”, Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)organized by IBC Asia, Singapore.
- “INTEXCON 2016”, Gujarat (India) organized by Diagonal Consulting (India).
- “World Textile Conference-2”, Mumbai-Maharashtra (India) organized by The Textile Association (India).
- “ITMF Annual Conference 2016, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) organized by Confederation of Indian Textile Industries (CITI) (India).
- “Agro-Vision - Development of Cotton Hub & Textile Parks in Vidarbha 2016” Nagpur, Maharashtra (India) organized by The Textile Association (India).
Achievements in 2015
Invited as As a Specialist Writer in Cotton Bangladesh magazine
Exclusive video graphed interviews of 'Who's who' of the Textile industry like the Textile Commissioner Mrs Kavita Gupta , CMD of CCI Mr. B.K.Mishra, Thought leader Mr. Sureshbhai Kotak, Top most Mill and Ginning Factory owners
COTTONGURUTM Manish Pratap Daga was invited as a speaker at Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) conference on Adoption of fashion focused technology
COTTONGURUTM Manish Pratap Daga was the first person to have a discussion with textile commissioner Mrs. Kiran Soni Gupta about the new Textile Policy
Company receiveded the national level award for INDIAS SMALL GIANTS (Emerging Enterprises of India) from Shri Kalraj Mishra the Indian Union Cabinet Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
12th International & 70 th All India Textile Conference 17th & 18th January 2015 The Textile Association (India) - Vidarbha
Latest InterviewView All